So who was I during my time at St. Olaf?
• I was a library dweller.
• I had seemingly permanent goggle marks around my eyes after Tuesday/Thursday chemistry labs.
• I received the Academic Achievement Award in Chemistry.
• I was nominated for the Phi Lambda Upsilon Chemistry Society.
• I was a tunnel vision pre-med student, perhaps with a touch of high blood pressure. ;)
• I was an energetic St. Olaf Chapel Choir member and officer. My most important duty: Calling Cub Foods to order donuts for the choir.
• I was a vocal lesson student (my favorite class each week with Jim McKeel!).
• I worked at the Center for Experiential learning as a Peer Advisor, advising students regarding internship searching, resume writing, networking, and career exploration.
• I was the Special Projects Coordinator for the Volunteer Network.
• I founded and acted as Program Director for Awesome Club, a social skills program for kids with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• I was a St. Olaf Truman Scholarship nominee.
• I was a member of Blue Key National Honor Society, which shouts the motto, "Serving I Live."
• I was and will always be Miss Minnesota 2011.
I am excited to take what I have learned at St. Olaf College and commit myself to living a life of worth and service. I am ready to put my ideals into action!
UM YA YA!
Congratulations to the Class of 2012! I will miss you! See you soon!